Monday, March 14, 2011

Law of Attraction

I watched "The Secret" again.  I watched it with a friend when it first came out (2006).

You place your order with the universe: Ask
Have unwavering faith:  Believe
Feeling good puts yourself in the Frequency of what it is you are wanting, generate the feeling:  Receive

So now I'm thinking more positive thoughts.  I wrote down what I'm thankful for, what I appreciate, what I C-A-N do and what I aspire to achieve.  Adopt a attitude of gratitude.

  • I will walk fast and unaided
  • My balance keeps improving
  • I will walk around lake Murray
  • My spasticity lessens every day
  • the AFO is only temporary, I won't need it
  • I will eat with my right hand
  • my body is capable of a lot!
I thought of another one that night:  I am brave.  I was attracting the negative "I'm afraid of" when it came to balance and my foot turning under/in.  "Brave" is better.

"Energy flows where attention goes."